- We begin our Tour by visiting the famous Kanto Lampo Waterfall.
Experience some challenging steep and hilly paths in Gianyar that will make your adrenaline pump, whilst also riding through the village roads of Bangli.
- Try for FREE a Traditional Balinese meal or a choice of Bali's Traditional Sate Babi (Pork Skewers) Just ask our Tour Guides where to find these special delicacies.
- We continue to visit the Twin Hills lookout with its amazing rice paddy field views.
- Visit the Stone Garden Mini Zoo with its exotic animal species and instagramable stone decorations.
- Optional Extras: Highly recommended and if you are interested to experience a glimpse of Indonesia's rich cultural heritage we recommend for just an extra Rp 330K/pax that you visit Gianyar's Taman Nusa Cultural Heritage Park. It is a massive and beautiful estate filled with with over 90 traditional houses from all over Indonesia.
- An awesome place to bring family to learn the rich culture of Indonesia. Even some of the original wooden housing frames have been preserved and brought over to this Cultural Heritage from all over the entire archipelago of Indonesia. Please Note: 12hr advance booking notice required. Ask us how?
Jalan Popies I, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Telephone : +62 811 396 1077