- We begin our 'Environmental Tour' through the side streets of Kuta and pass by the fisherman's wharf to the 'Mangroves Conservation Park'.
- Visit and learn about the relevance of the Mangroves as natures own natural defense ecosystem.
- Visit and learn about the various Mangrove wildlife, fresh crabs, fish, and prawns farmed at the Mangroves and learn about its rich culture and usages.
- We will continue to guide you to an area known for its array of culinary choices ranging from Kuta's Famous Traditional Balinese Rice Sets, Chicken, Pork, Padang, Javanese and even Betawi rice mix sets available all on the same street.
- Learn about the history of the Satria Gatot Kaca Monument as the 'Guardian of the Air'.
- Experience an amazing beach ride along the seashore of the quiet German Beach and cruise down the famous Kuta Beach Boardwalk.
Visit and enter 'Kuta's Royal Temple of the Sea' and experience dressing up as a local.
- As we pass by Discovery Mall please ask our Tour Guides where we get discounted prices with the various Cafe Vendors. We have some recommended cafes where you can take a break and enjoy Kuta's beach view, waves crashing, sun setting.
- Finally pass by the Bali Sea Turtle Society and learn more about how they farm and hatch eggs and work with the local communities and release baby turtles to the sea.
Real nice tour. More historic information would be a plus
Jalan Popies I, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Telephone : +62 811 396 1077