- We begin by cruising back and forth along the famous Kuta Beachwalk Stretch, past the German Beach all the way through to Padma Beach and on to the Legian Boardwalk.
- Zipping past Legian Beach and Double Six Beach whilst passing the numerous hotels, cafes and resorts along the coast line.
- Our journey takes us through a popular Flea Market for a quick shopping break and the option to chill out at any of the various cafes available where our Tour Guides have discounted prices for all of our customers.
- We then continue our journey to where both Petitenget Beach and the famous Masceti Temple is located, for a brief explanation of its rich culture.
- We highly recommend trying Bali's famous Sate Babi (Pork Skewer Delicacy) at the Masceti Temple, or enjoy a Set Meal at from a wide variety of choice at the Flea Market. For those of you who don't eat pork please let our Tour Guides know in advance.
- If time permits you can choose to sit back and relax at any of the various beach side cafes located alongside Double Six Beach before heading back to the Ezyriders Workshop or finishing at your Hotel if its in proximity.
- Sit back, relax in comfort, amazing sea views, amazing sea breeze, amazing sound of the waves crashing, amazing sunsets, an amazing atmosphere, become one with nature, culture and the essence of Bali.
Jalan Popies I, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Telephone : +62 811 396 1077