- We begin our Stunning Tour in the rural areas of Ubud, away from the hustle and bustle of Central Ubud.
- We visit a traditional Balinese Village to learn about the Balinese Hindu culture in a traditional High Priest's home whilst getting the chance to play the traditional 'Balinese Orchestra' known as the Gamelan. You will also see how they make their offerings to the Gods.
- Then visit the Wood Carvers Home, to learn about how the traditional orchestra's wooden stand is made.
- Our journey then takes us to visit the Caves at the riverbank of Ubud which were built during the Japanese colonial era as part of their camouflage defense system.
- Enjoy amazing rides through paths between Ubud's famous rice padi fields and terraces.
- We make a quick visit to Indonesia's Independence Hero Monument.
- Join us at Warung D'Teba for your Traditional Balinese Meal or choice of Sate Babi (Pork Satay Skewers) FREE of charge whilst chilling out, relax eat and drink with the locals in style.
Jalan Popies I, Kuta, Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Telephone : +62 811 396 1077