- Product List
- Product Details
- Shopping Cart
- Booking Details
SCUBA DIVING DAY TRIP FORM BALI TO NUSA LEMBONGAN & NUSA PENIDA ( certified diver )
- All dives are guided dives with a maximum ratio of four guests to one Instructor / Divemaster.
- We continue to explore the three islands of Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida
- Our daily trips usually include two dives, along the coasts of either Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida
All dives are guided dives with a maximum ratio of four guests to one Instructor / Divemaster.
Our daily trips usually include two dives, along the coasts of either Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida. When conditions are favourable, adventures down to Manta Point or Secret Manta and also to the east coast of Nusa Penida are possible.
Lunch is provided on the boat during the surface interval, along with mineral water & hot drinks.
We continue to explore the three islands of Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida, looking for some of the very best dive sites around Bali. Having discovered a new Manta feeding area, we now have 18 different dive sites to which we take guests, and are still finding new spots where we see some incredible creatures. With our professional and highly valued local staff, we offer first class diving in spectacular and exciting environments.
Diving around the three islands has a reputation from guidebooks as being difficult because of the currents. Most of the dives are drift dives, but the advantage that we have being based on Lembongan, is that we can dive around high tides which minimizes the current. This means we often have calm waters in which to enjoy the spectacular coral and marine life.
Return Hotel Transfer from Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, legian, seminyak, ubud, and sanur( Pick up hotel 8:00 & arrive hotel 17:00)
Fast boat transfer ( departure from sanur 9:30 & departure from lembongan 16:00)
Full set equipment
Lunch box ( Please choose Fried rice chicken, Fried noodle Chicken or Club sandwich), tea & coffee
2 tank dive ( 2 diference dive site in nusa lembongan and nusa penida)
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 279 traveler reviews
- Most Recent Traveler Reviews
- Aug 19, 2017: “Fantastic 1st scuba experience -- saw turtles!!”
- Aug 11, 2017: “Excellent full day underwater snorkelling experience! Must...”
- Aug 8, 2017: “Manta Rays!”
- Aug 4, 2017: “First experience snorkelling...”
- Jul 28, 2017: “Everything amazing!”
LEMBONGAN WATER SPORT
Mangrove Beach, Jungutbatu village
Nusa Lembongan, 90771
WhatsApp. +62 81 237661111
Phone. +62 81 6291166