- Product List
- Product Details
- Shopping Cart
- Booking Details
PACKAGE A SNORKELING DAY TRIP FROM BALI TO NUSA LEMBONGAN AND NUSA PENIDA)
- Nusa lembongan & Nusa penida is the best Coral reef , marine life , colourful fish and warm water
- We also have life jackets and flotation devices for those that are not so comfortable in the water
Snorkeling is included as part of each Lembongan day cruise and we have full time snorkeling guides who will help you with your equipment. In the water, we have full time supervision by our trained staff; we also have life jackets and flotation devices for those that are not so comfortable in the water. Our specially designated snorkeling areas make snorkeling in Lembongan a really safe and enjoyable activity for all the family
The staff were friendly and courteous, but could not help much with the delays.
Snorkelling was excellent with Nusa Pendia the better of the two islands.
Thanks Mr Bonning you are always good fun.
The guys at LWS were really funny and awesome professionals.
We saw 2 manta rays, we snorkelled at 3 different locations which was some of the best snorkelling I encountered in Bali & Lombok including the Gillies. The only thing that was a downer for me was the snorkelling seemed rushed and then there seemed to be a lot of time just hanging around back at the restaurant (2 hours between arriving back and then leaving again for the kayak trip around the mangroves plus another 30-40mins after the kayak trip). We could easily have had longer snorkelling or cut the trip shorter to give time exploring the township on the island. I realise it's all based on the boat departure times but overall the day felt like a lot of travelling and hanging around rather than a day of snorkelling. There's not many places where you can snorkel and see manta rays so for this, it was worthwhile. Also lunch was approx 7 dishes pretty much all fish apart from noodles and rice, just in case you have any fussy eaters in your travelling party.
The only disappointment was the driver tried to take us to a restaurant on the way home rather than the Hotel, but don't let this take away from the overall day which was fantastic
- TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 279 traveler reviews
- Most Recent Traveler Reviews
- Aug 19, 2017: “Fantastic 1st scuba experience -- saw turtles!!”
- Aug 11, 2017: “Excellent full day underwater snorkelling experience! Must...”
- Aug 8, 2017: “Manta Rays!”
- Aug 4, 2017: “First experience snorkelling...”
- Jul 28, 2017: “Everything amazing!”